Responsible Gaming at Ovations Casino
Ovations Casino invites you to play responsibly. If you think you have a gambling problem, call 1-800-522-4700.
To ensure responsible gambling, Ovations Casinos does everything in its power to prevent the two most common gambling problems: compulsive gambling and underage gambling. In addition, for the safety of our guests, we voluntarily monitor alcohol consumption and provide alcohol sensitivity training to appropriate employees and managers.
Ovations Casino defines problem gambling as any gambling behavior negatively impacting the lives of individuals, resulting in serious personal, financial, or legal consequences.
The following behaviors (or combination of behaviors) may indicate that an individual has a gambling problem:
- Extensive and/or frequent playing sessions, whether rated or not
- Remains in the gaming area without playing or after their bankroll has been exhausted
- Regular credit limit increase requests
- Excessive credit card and/or cash machine use
- Requests to borrow money from other guests and/or staff
- Significant changes in betting pattern
- Losing regard for health and/or hygiene
Ovations Casino employees are trained to recognize the signs of problem gambling, and will offer assistance where they see fit.
Ovations Casino has a strict policy against underage gambling. We make every reasonable attempt to prevent minors from gambling or loitering within the gaming areas. Minors are not permitted in gaming areas.
For Additional Help
This provides only a brief overview of the hazards associated with problem gambling. If you or someone you know needs additional help, ask a supervisor about the many support groups in the area. Or call 1-800-522-4700 (The National Council on Problem Gambling).